LALO's Return Policy
We want you to love your LALO footwear, but if you’re looking to return or exchange your order, for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 45 days of purchase. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
We know how busy the holidays can be, so we allow for additional time to return items purchased during the holiday season (November 15 - December 31). Returns will be accepted for a total of 60 days!
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Orders placed with store credit, can only be refunded in store credit.
- Returned items must be unwashed with no visible signs of wear and tear.
- No return or exchange will be accepted for items damaged by misuse or abuse.
- This policy applies to the US and Canada only, for international returns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID.
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order.
- Print the return form and prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email.
- Send all items back to us using the label provided.
To make a return or exchange, click here to go to our returns portal.
*Please contact your retailer, if you purchased the shoes in a store or somewhere other than our website.
If your item is damaged or if your purchase date falls outside our standard return window, then please contact email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you.
- Shipping charges will not be covered on any exchange or refund approved outside of the 45-day window.
- For orders placed outside of the U.S. and Canada, we will issue a refund to your original payment method less return shipping costs.
- Any damaged goods, outside of a warranty claim, will only be issued a partial refund.
- Any exchange items returned damaged, will be charged a fee before the exchange leaves our warehouse.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How soon will I get my refund?
Once we receive your items at our warehouse, and they are inspected, your refund will typically be processed within 48 hours. Depending on the financial institution, it may take 5-7 business days for the balance to appear in your account.
Is an order slip or return form required?
Yes! We do require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form to be placed inside the box prior to shipment. This ensures we can identify whose return/exchange this is. We will email you with this form and a return shipping label (in most cases) when approving your exchange. If for some reason you do not receive this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to get one over to you!
Do I need to return the product in its original packaging?
We ask that you please ship your return in its original packaging to protect it from damage during transit. If you no longer have the original packaging, it’s not a problem. Please ship your return in your own packaging or materials provided by your local courier.
Where can I find my shipping label?
Once you initiate your return through our Returns Center, you’ll receive step-by-step instructions and a return shipping label from us which will also be sent to your email.
What should I do if I receive the wrong product?
After starting your return, select ‘received wrong item’ under ‘reason for return’, and proceed through the exchange process. If this is due to an error at LALO, your preferred item will ship to you right away!
What should I do if I am returning a product under warranty?
For all warranty claims, please review the warranty disclaimer and email our returns department. It can be found here.