This breathable cross-trainer is as light as a feather and looks as sharp on the street as it does in the gym. The Grinder X is a mid-foot mobility shoe that shines in a variety of cross-training activities. This lightweight knit upper fits like a charm.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- LALO OCFS Operator Component Fit System
- Medial Stability wrap for extra mid-foot support
- EVA heel counter for maximum stability and a secure fit
- Adaptively engineered lightweight, breathable knit upper for second skin-like fit
- Anatomical lacing system
- Unique cleaver pattern rubber outsole PODs for increased traction
- Stability arch
- Cushioned EVA mid and outsole
- Trek Dry bamboo moisture-wicking, H2O shedding antimicrobial upper lining
The Grinder X features a dual zone EVA (50 rearfoot 55 forefoot) foam midsole and was engineered for dynamic, bodyweight-based agility drills and movements. It features a softer, grippier, feel for multi-directional movements such as jump rope, burpees, box jumps, jumping lunges, and more. It is a practical shoe for rowing, short distance runs and sprints. In life, there are grinders and non-grinders. We'll let you decide who we made this shoe for.
Color: BLK Ops
Weight: 7.5 oz (based on a men's size 9)
Drop: 5 mm active drop